- Our training offers great value for money and caters for all riding abilities
- We use superb local venues for our training
- Take advantage of our training all-year round (except cross country).
- Our training dates cover mid-week, weekends and evenings
- See our training Summary Dates under the drop down menu for the comprehensive list of all we are doing – we hope you will be impressed and want to book in for lots of sessions?
- Two Day Clinic covers all disciplines and will run at Fair Oak, Rogate on Tuesday and Wednesday 5/6 June. Details can be found via our Calendar. maMAY BE ABLE TO TAKE BOOKINGS AFTER CLOSING DATE. CHECK FIRST WITH PENNY firstname.lastname@example.org,uk
- RESIDENTIAL HOLIDAY AT WELLINGTON RIDING midday Tuesday 18 to about1pm Friday 21 September. Look under Pleasure and Social and on the calendar
Please visit Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross Country Sections for discipline training – Dressage training can include ground poles if you like.
Refund Policy – for training no refund will be given if you withdraw within one week of the session (unless we cancel).